Thursday, March 24, 2011

Newtons First Law Apollo 13

March 24

Luis Saul Kiper
Medical
Stopped - 30/07/1977
Missing


Like every March 24 we go to the plaza today I can not go because I'm away here is my picture, Daddy.

were born on February 2, 1937.
I got from a doctor in November 1968 in Buenos Aires.
worked hard for a profession you loved, I was told and what I feel, not how or why it maybe because you're on my mind and my heart, today and forever. You worked
Railway hospital. In Boulogne public assistance. At the Institute of Insurance and social services in the home office at Calle Acoyte 216.

With only three years old mine is very little I can remember. Much if they told me and I keep telling family, people close ... Hopefully every so often missing or meeting someone you met and a new treasure! I have some more of you! and these data, anecdotes are like hugs in the middle of nowhere.

you like to see the country today. I like the country today. I like to think that you can see through my eyes. I will love when you can know everything that you deserve and we need to know, plus you were in the ESMA.
happened. Who are the cowards responsible for you not today, not a single right to respect yours. Cowards.
Today we have a country where the figure of justice. Everything begins to name and from the state, from the supreme court. That makes us more free because then all the genocidal murderers dome perpetuated in power untouchable a few years ago are now taking the judgments that they are entitled to all rights guaranteed. And this is being developed under the aegis of the Constitution gives us strength, confidence and freedom.
Today people talk about politics and is no longer bad word as poor Mafalda says ... was out of time on it ...!
The State appears to protect us, shield us legitimizing saved many words, ruminated for inside, houses, corners, closets. Today the silence is broken by such acts and words which can and should listen. Can the whole people, should the lawyers, judges, and of course the accused.
That gives me hope that we will be able to know more.
... I also get dizzy to know everything because I'm afraid I can not bear your pain, that is totally selfish, but I wanted to tell you. But it also is part of my life, our family and our people.
of our history as a country. And that gives me strength.
And each part makes the whole, no?
And this time the story not written by the victors.
History is written rights. The truth and justice. The events that take place in democracy and freedom. Missing, but a lot is also in its proper place as Videla has a life sentence and is being tried for systematic appropriation of minors. There are many examples of things that are in place today that this letter would be too long. We are well underway. The plaque that we put in the guard where you kidnapped in Boulogne. All people entering and leaving every day, doctors, nurses, patients, residents, officers, ordinances, people accompanying a patient, they see it. Everyone who stops before the board knows what happened in that hospital. That is more than is in place. And going for more.
I love you and now you are in our hearts forever.

Tamara Kiper

0 comments:

Post a Comment