Monday, March 7, 2011

Dbz Kamehasutra Vidéo

election Reflection



share this letter which I received by mail. We conducted a Sampedrino after thinking about who to vote for the next elections.

Last Sunday my 9 year old asked me: "Dad" you who are going to vote? "and I did not know what to say. I turned off the TV, I prepared some mates and I was thinking. In my head I came images of so many other times when I was in this same situation and wondered why so hard for me to decide my vote if listen to people who already have very clear who to vote? For a moment I confess I felt a bit stupid but then I realized that those people who so clearly was going to vote who grabbed the pan two years later when De la Rua, or said "no I voted "when Menem. Then I thought: how I can see what I vote should do?
grabbed a paper and a pen and began to write what he remembered of every government in my personal life. And I drew a conclusion.
Well, that's what I wanted to share with everyone in my situation, because perhaps wondering what happened to us in reality as families we know what we should vote.

- Alfonsin Government, at that time I was a kid, but what remember was that my parents were desperate and my parents sent me to buy bread and milk for many blocks from my house. Then I learned that was by hyperinflation and then had to compare prices everywhere to buy where was cheaper.

- Menem government, and here I was a teenager. I remember at that time we followed to the supermarket and bought appliances to crazy, but my mom was worried because he had entered very very cheap imported clothes and she, who is a dressmaker, had almost no work. I saw that many workshops and neighborhood factories were closing and what I remember most is that the parents of a friend had separated. Some time later I met the father cartons. But remember well if it was with Menem or the Alliance, I was on my own progress busy at work.

- Alliance government : my old woman and I voted. She told me that Menem had sold out and ruined the country and that the Alliance was salvation. My old he loved Meijide. In my work I could complain about was progressing and was collecting money for married in March 2002. At the end I could not marry because they came patacones, playpens, and pots and pans. In December I ran out laburo, the world collapsed I was desperate, not knowing what to do . I remember my grandfather ranting against the government because he had fallen retirement that already was a pittance.
was sick of politicians, the news, all put me in a bad mood and I nearly two years without finding laburo with family helped as much as I could. At that moment I felt shame, much shame, I was an incompetent but also saw that I was going me alone: \u200b\u200bmy friends and family of my friends were in it.

- halftime (it occurs to me to put this name to this part because I remember all the presidents who had at that time. And then came Duhalde. When he said that put U.S. dollars receive U.S. dollars I will not deny that I hoped to recover what little they had saved . But hey, we all know what happened with that.)

- Government Kirchner : at home do not vote because we did not know who was . We did not like, any new government was hopeful anyway. But as much as we would like we could not understand well to this type. Anyway, while I got a job and I dealt with mine. With my girlfriend went back to save and finally we got married.
started living in my parents' while we built our house blessed above theirs. My wife also got administrative work in a factory that opened around the house, so that among both, things became a little easier. Gradually the blinds neighborhood shops reopened and the neighborhood longer a ghost neighborhood. Shops opened, people were seen walking on the street, the mood was much better.
I started watching on TV to Lilita Carrió with complaints, again. listened at first because I thought he was right, but I must confess that I realized when I saw a lot of news put me in a bad mood and I lost time with my family (and my baby had son) and go for a walk.

- government of Cristina Kirchner : Well, this is where we are now. 100% To be honest, I did not voted. Carrio I voted because I Lilita seemed more honest. But I did not like Christina too bad. Then came the issue field, the truth, I was very angry, but I angry with everyone. Something similar happened to me after cacerolazo 2001. The blockades, threats, saw these people coming out television a violent and selfish spirit, as they thought only in them and the rest to be fuck. I also had afraid because they said it was a further 2001 and I never wanted to live that, just when things were going well for the whole family: have work, almost finished the house, my grandmother is happy could retire as a housewife and are gradually increasing the retirement (although, I think, should increase more).
Then when the crisis hit the United States, had more fear, thought, "bye, we were here." Because in our country with all crisis we went to the bin and on TV do not stop to say that we are going to pan . I know I can not speak for all Argentines, but I think I can speak for those who c onozco: so far none lost their job or their delayed projects.
And it makes me tired, tired, I do not watch TV, do not want to hear more to Lilith because when we talk to seem to a catastrophe and that we are going to sink. And field ... Well, the field and had what he wanted and more likely to have (more than any of us can imagine.)
So I say "Basta! Let us live in peace with me, my family and all Argentines, stop telling us what to do! ". I still do not know who I will vote, but I suspect. Because if I let go of means I have to vote in their programs who promise us that going to change the horror (horror that I did not get to see at all), but if I let go of my reality , then I have to vote for this reality because reality is the best we had in years, and I I keep what I got so hard to build, who I guarantee what will become of me, my family or my friends if Lilith or any other candidate of the opposition back into debt with the IMF, back down or retirement? Laburo lose "?. I do not want to live that again.
Of course, I'll be very attentive to what happens next, and have all this into account in the forthcoming presidential elections, but not think it is time to make risky bets. Not now, why that? Is it so bad we are?
I hope this reflection I write and I share not only in it for me what to do but it also can serve others think about your own life and from there decide what to do. I will not ask forward this mail to 10 people that does not happen then something bad . But ask that you send to all people who feel that they have this same because if we reflect on our true real situation, then it is certain that, as families and as a society, something really bad can make us happen.

Yo, an Argentine more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment